Thursday 26 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dannielle:
I'm 27 and this girl that my friend knows says that he could hook me up with this fine women that he describing.
(22 December 2019)

Hye:
So, I go into a bar and see a cute woman.... what next?
(22 December 2019)

Mazie:
Yes or no...this is a strange unusual relationship?
(22 December 2019)

Mazie:
He and her still slept with other a couple of times.
(22 December 2019)

Mazie:
They know as well as the 35 yr male knows that she's engaged.
(22 December 2019)

Mazie:
The female coworkers that shes cool with and the female boss does not mind it.
(22 December 2019)

Mazie:
A 26 yr old engaged woman is fooling around with a 35 year old male coworker.
(22 December 2019)

Jack:
How do I get a fake ID?
(22 December 2019)

Jack:
I am planning to travel the country with them.
(22 December 2019)

Jack:
For my Winter Break, I want to visit a world fair with my three friends and one of them got $600 at the stock market.
(22 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment