Monday 9 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sharlene:
Americans are nice and hospitable people.
(4 December 2019)

Nina:
How do I go about changing my debit card pin number?
(4 December 2019)

Nina:
I'm having this major concern involving my mother.
(4 December 2019)

Sharilyn:
I know I dont push the relationship so do I just stay patient and wait for her to be ready.
(4 December 2019)

Sharilyn:
The girl says she wants time to herself and doesn't want a relationship at the moment.
(4 December 2019)

Theda:
Guess that's what she sees in him.
(4 December 2019)

Theda:
Has a good heart, when through tough sht.
(4 December 2019)

Theda:
Unfortunately, it's not me He is a good dude.. honestly.
(4 December 2019)

Joel:
Wasted my chance on this girl that's in an abusive relationship?
(4 December 2019)

Joel:
Maybe my anxiety protected me in this situation by not letting me upproach her, but I also wouldn't give a fk about the consequences.
(4 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment