Friday 13 December 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mickie:
I was sitting down and this random girl approached me and grabbed my head and put it against her big boobs for like 30 seconds.
(8 December 2019)

Zenaida:
If I dangle would I be gone?
(8 December 2019)

Elise:
How do you know if a guy you don't know has a STD before you have sex with him?
(8 December 2019)

Alla:
Is a 5 by 5 inch penis big enough?
(8 December 2019)

Alla:
I'm exactly 5 inches in girth which is good but my 5 inch length makes me selfconscious.
(8 December 2019)

Rosalie:
My friend flaked out on me...AGAIN. Should I take revenge and flake out on him too?
(8 December 2019)

Rosalie:
I really want the cheap thrill of taking revenge lol.
(8 December 2019)

Rosalie:
Should I be a horrible person and cancel on him the night before?
(8 December 2019)

Rosalie:
We are supposed to hang out next week.
(8 December 2019)

Rosalie:
We'd planned on going to Bali in January and after months of talking about it, he finally did what he had always done ''I'm sorry, I can't go because XXX''. It's not the first time he has done this.
(8 December 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment