Saturday 10 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rubye:
They told me no, yeah I have watch them bend over backwards for their pets, for my sister-in-law, and for my other siblings.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
I had a place to crash but I had nowhere to go for 2 days and I ask my parents if I could stay with them just for two days while I was recovering.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
I needed major surgery and I had nobody to help me.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
I was under so much stress I got into a life-threatening accident.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
I didn't know she was Psycho but she played me and manipulated me.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
I then moved in with the woman I met and it turned out to be a nightmare because she was Psycho.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
I ended up renting from a friend.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
Instead of having a family meeting and sitting down and talking about this like I've seen many other families do in this situation, she called my dad and they kick me out into the street with nowhere to go.
(7 March 2018)

Rubye:
It got to the point where I would just ignore her, then we got in a big fight, in which she lashed out at me for ignoring her.
(7 March 2018)

Dixie:
Why do white women tend to like to date feminine pretty boys?
(7 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment