Monday 12 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Liz:
It's not even really a date, I'm just worried because I've never really had a conversation or anything with him and worried the date would be awkward.
(9 March 2018)

Liz:
Now, he says he's changed and seems a lot more mature.
(9 March 2018)

Liz:
This year he tried it again and I rejected it again.
(9 March 2018)

Liz:
Last year he tried to hit on me, but I rejected him.
(9 March 2018)

Liz:
He doesn't really have many friends and I feel like he watches me during school.
(9 March 2018)

Liz:
He doesn't have the best reputation, known for making out with girls and hitting on a lot of them.
(9 March 2018)

Arvilla:
Why do women have a much better and stronger bond with their female bestfriends than they do with their male bestfriends?
(9 March 2018)

Arvilla:
Also after my bestfriend got a boyfriend, she doesn't hang out with me anymore and we barely even see or talk to each other anymore, while she stills hangs out with her female bestfriends all the time.
(9 March 2018)

Keith:
Men who think its wrong for women to have fun?
(9 March 2018)

Keith:
Why is it only okay for the guy?
(9 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment