Tuesday 27 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Remona:
I'm 23 and a mommy of a 3 year old, married, and have been a flight attendant for the past year and a half.
(24 March 2018)

Jaclyn:
Would you date a white woman who has dated black guys?
(24 March 2018)

Jaclyn:
Or do you consider her damaged goods?
(24 March 2018)

Christina:
Why is my mom so aggressive about my appearance?
(24 March 2018)

Christina:
We are arabs, we are Lebanese family and i am 19 year old girl...
(24 March 2018)

Christina:
Like when me and my sister were chubby, she use to scream at us and call us names. and she hit me and spat at me.
(24 March 2018)

Ema:
She also gave my mom her phone number Twice.
(24 March 2018)

Ema:
She comes to a club i go to and just looks at me and looks away The whoe night.
(24 March 2018)

Ema:
Her and the new guy dated for about 2 years but broke up in 2017.NOW when she see me she smiles at me & acknowledges me when she see me.
(24 March 2018)

Kate:
PLEASE give me ideas of what to do tomorrow???
(24 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment