Friday 30 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ronnie:
The thing is on their snap they have a bitemoji thing that is a girl?
(27 March 2018)

Ronnie:
I took a few silly pics of myself and put them on 'my story'. They viewed them.
(27 March 2018)

Ronnie:
I've never really used sc before personally, so I didn't really know much but they told me some basics and I figured the rest out.
(27 March 2018)

Ronnie:
We chatted through an annoying messaging app, and eventually exchanged snapchats.
(27 March 2018)

Ronnie:
They told me that they're 5 years older than myself, and a guy.
(27 March 2018)

Ronnie:
Anyways, one person I met tells me that they're from the opposite side of the world.
(27 March 2018)

Ronnie:
I've never done so before I'm 19 years old (female) for reference.
(27 March 2018)

Ronnie:
So I have very bad anxiety, and just recently started trying to make friends online.
(27 March 2018)

Kandice:
Is it innapropriate to email an old teacher?
(27 March 2018)

Kandice:
Would that be innappropriate though, or no?
(27 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment