Tuesday 20 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nedra:
The person in front of me happened to be a very pretty young lady.
(18 March 2018)

Nedra:
I was at a store and there was a long line.
(18 March 2018)

Nedra:
I m a 21 year old guy recovering from severe social anxiety.
(18 March 2018)

Melody:
They only way I get my dad to stop being mean to me and mocking me and that is to die when my dog does from old age.
(18 March 2018)

Melody:
He does buy me food but I am trying to lose weight.
(18 March 2018)

Melody:
I honestly think that is why he gave me allowance so he never has to give me money.
(18 March 2018)

Melody:
Which is only 10 dollars a week.
(18 March 2018)

Melody:
If he does give me money when I ask for it and buy something and I ask him for my allowance he says he already gave it to me.
(18 March 2018)

Melody:
Well he doesn't give me my full allowance or that day because he told me it is past the time limit already after I cleaned my room.
(18 March 2018)

Melody:
He started giving me a allowance which was his idea completely.
(18 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment