Thursday 29 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Thersa:
I really only live about 4 hours away and can easily come visit him every couple weeks if my work schedule allows it, but I'm still really nervous.
(27 March 2018)

Thersa:
He's going to be staying at school for the entire summer(4 months) while I will be going back home.
(27 March 2018)

Thersa:
We both attend the same university, but we live out of state.
(27 March 2018)

Thersa:
So, by that point we will have been together almost 6 months.
(27 March 2018)

Thersa:
I've been in a fairly serious relationship with this guy for almost 5 months and we're about to be apart for 4 months come the end of April.
(27 March 2018)

Garnett:
What do you think of this situation? Should i apologize to him?
(27 March 2018)

Garnett:
There's no use of talling to him, I've been doing it for years now, he just listens and that's it.
(27 March 2018)

Garnett:
Should I aplogize now or am I right?
(27 March 2018)

Garnett:
He spend weekends with his boys and I don't mind but when he's home I want him all to myself.
(27 March 2018)

Garnett:
And if I want it, he's too tired, too sick, too busy.
(27 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment