Tuesday 13 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bernita:
Girl's can you dress me up as a girl for fun?
(10 March 2018)

Clara:
What do i do about antisocial family relatives who live next door?
(10 March 2018)

Colleen:
He is still talking to me at work and texting me but i finally blocked him today i just hate the fact that we work at the same job... will he regret his decision?
(10 March 2018)

Suzanna:
I want to ask her out but I don't have any ideas on what we could do.
(10 March 2018)

Inez:
Is it bad to have more than one crush?
(10 March 2018)

Inez:
But I feel guilty for not being able to dedicate my crush to one person.
(10 March 2018)

Inez:
I'm incredibly monogamous so I wouldn't date more than one person at a time and I wouldn't pursue more than one.
(10 March 2018)

Inez:
There are numerous people who I want to date.
(10 March 2018)

Pia:
Why do guys stare at me, smile, check me out then when they get my number it seems they don't really pursue or text me everyday?
(10 March 2018)

Rebekah:
What should we talk about on the phone?
(10 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment