Sunday 4 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Malena:
I'm asking this, because me not being able to let him go has harmed all of my potential relationships with other people.
(2 March 2018)

Malena:
Even though I've gotten over it enough not to cry, be upset, or contact him, I don't know why I haven't been able to truly let go of the past and move on.
(2 March 2018)

Malena:
Why can't I just let go of the memories and stop thinking about someone who doesn't care for me?
(2 March 2018)

Malena:
After all he had done to me, and all the pain he caused, me, I still love and care for him deeply.
(2 March 2018)

Malena:
When we argued it was bad, but when we were doing good, we were doing great.
(2 March 2018)

Malena:
Even after all this time, I still haven't found someone better.
(2 March 2018)

Malena:
I would never take him back, or try to contact him (even though he blocked me), but something in me isn't mad at him and still loves him.
(2 March 2018)

Malena:
Any normal person would let someone go knowing all the pain I went through.
(2 March 2018)

Malena:
I went through a lot when he and I were dating.
(2 March 2018)

Malena:
Everything was wrong with that relationship.
(2 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment