Sunday 18 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cuc:
It's not like she's purposely using magic but I swear there's something magical about it.
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
Because I can pick it up so well and I know every time she does her thing.
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
But that's definitely what it is.
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
But she probably wouldn't even consider it healing in her own like dictionary of words.
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
I'm pretty sure she knows the impact she has.
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
She's a healer, she heals people without them realizing and she wouldn't even refer to herself as a healer.
(15 March 2018)

Cuc:
Out of even my whole family my sister is by far the realest person I know.
(15 March 2018)

Chante:
I think it's obvious I am alone.
(15 March 2018)

Chante:
I am not with anyone, so no ring on my hand or anything.
(15 March 2018)

Chante:
Was he trying to find out if I am single?
(15 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment