Wednesday 14 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rebecka:
How can I do that without being rude and would it even be beneficial?
(11 March 2018)

Rebecka:
Should I bring this up to my parents?
(11 March 2018)

Rebecka:
They also will bore friends or company by bringing up conversational topics that are petty, stupid, and which the person usually has no interest in whatsoever.
(11 March 2018)

Rebecka:
The waitress looked away and did not smile back.
(11 March 2018)

Rebecka:
Just the other night me and parents went out to eat and my mom made a really insipid remark about how I'm a big boy who needs the biggest burger they got, all while smiling at the waitress expecting her to be entertained in a painfully awkward manner.
(11 March 2018)

Rebecka:
What follows from these situations is a painfully awkward attempt by the other person to subtly change the subject.
(11 March 2018)

Rebecka:
Neither of them know how to set up a joke to give the context or background and so they'll often tell what are considered inside jokes to people and accept them to follow along.
(11 March 2018)

Rebecka:
They seem to fail miserably at every attempt they make at being funny.
(11 March 2018)

Rebecka:
What's different about my case though is the fact that my parents tend to make the other person or company feel uncomfortable and bored.
(11 March 2018)

Rebecka:
My parents have embarrassed me throughout my life which I think is normal and happens to most people.
(11 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment