Friday 23 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alberta:
Im a cat lover and don't like dogs and my boyfriend is a dog lover but if I was ever single again I could never date another guy who OWNED a dog again (my boyfriend and his parents used to have a dog but it died.
(21 March 2018)

Francis:
What's the difference between someone touching you to signal they like you and someone touching you because they didn't step out far enough?
(21 March 2018)

Francis:
But I don't know if this was intentional or not.
(21 March 2018)

Francis:
What I noticed was that when he walked past me, he gently brushed his leg against my knee.
(21 March 2018)

Francis:
Basically I was at band practice and during that time, one of the guys (we're friends) walked past me and put his guitar down on the side of the room.
(21 March 2018)

Omega:
Why was this deleted?
(21 March 2018)

Omega:
I'm always told to ask why something was deleted in this section if I don't understand, so I ask, and that always gets deleted as well.
(21 March 2018)

Omega:
I asked a question asking why my question about how I can stay asleep was deleted and both were deleted.
(21 March 2018)

Lisa:
Why would my appeal be denied 3 times?
(21 March 2018)

Lisa:
What was wrong with the question in the first place and why would I have thirty points taken from me for it?
(21 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment