Saturday 31 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marcelle:
We've known each other for 5 years, and i've started developing feelings for her.
(28 March 2018)

Marcelle:
I currently have a crush on one of my really good friends.
(28 March 2018)

Margot:
So now I'm feeling bad for even asking him to come over because I felt like I asked him at the wrong time and I felt like I was annoying him.
(28 March 2018)

Margot:
Make a long story short, he didn't come over and he didn't let me know that he couldn't make it.
(28 March 2018)

Margot:
I said yes and asked if he was able to come over.
(28 March 2018)

Margot:
He said yea and asked the same thing.
(28 March 2018)

Margot:
Friday came and I asked if he was okay.
(28 March 2018)

Margot:
He told me that he didn't know what his schedule was looking like and that he'll let me know.
(28 March 2018)

Margot:
Then last week I texted him asking if he wanted to come over on Friday.
(28 March 2018)

Margot:
Then last month he came over to my place and we slept together.
(28 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment