Tuesday 6 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elana:
All my friends are mad at me because I quit smoking weed and started going to church again?
(4 March 2018)

Chris:
Why would her friend do this?
(4 March 2018)

Chris:
Well today she wears a V neck when she never wears stuff to show cleavage so her friend calls me over to sit next to her and take a picture with her but the girl leans over to me and puts her arms close flaunting her breasts.
(4 March 2018)

Chris:
Often she wants pictures with me.
(4 March 2018)

Chris:
Well she's blushed talking to me and her friend stands next to her to approach me.
(4 March 2018)

Chris:
This girl is very outgoing and seems to have no problem talking to guys.
(4 March 2018)

Adeline:
What does a guy's intense stare mean? (To a girl)?
(4 March 2018)

Adeline:
It is not the look to kill or frighten someone... for you ideas.
(4 March 2018)

Lynn:
How can i adopt an 18 year old Thai girl?
(4 March 2018)

Kimi:
How to break up with a guy after a great date?
(4 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment