Sunday 11 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lynne:
Should i add a language if I am literate in it?
(9 March 2018)

Lynne:
I am even comfortable with singing in Portuguese.
(9 March 2018)

Lynne:
I am able to ask personal question and even describe things in Portuguese. when I write messages to my friends I use translator only to get the word I want.
(9 March 2018)

Lynne:
I am able to ask for directions, order at restaurant.
(9 March 2018)

Lynne:
I am able to get through customs without using English.
(9 March 2018)

Lynne:
I might not get the conjugation right but I am able to get my point across.
(9 March 2018)

Lynne:
I am able to hold conversations in portuguese.
(9 March 2018)

Lynne:
In Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese I am able to read and comprehend what I am reading in newspapers. when I am in Brazil if I do not understand what people are saying I will ask them to write it down.
(9 March 2018)

Lanell:
Is it stupid to cry after a 7 year relationship ended?
(9 March 2018)

Lanell:
I'm a 28 year old man I shouldn't be crying but I loved her and I'm really upset that everything has gone so badly wrong.
(9 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment