Friday 16 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Annamae:
I've tried Johnson's baby soap but I wanted to try something new for my niece.
(13 March 2018)

Annamae:
Was wondering if it's also good for toddlers?
(13 March 2018)

Annamae:
I heard it's good for sensitive skin.
(13 March 2018)

Kay:
Do men concentrate on boobs while having sex ? If yes so why?
(13 March 2018)

Kay:
Also should women feel shy if her boobs shake during sex ?
(13 March 2018)

Kay:
I have seen my husband watch my boobs when we are having sex.
(13 March 2018)

Nelida:
Am I gay if I get turned on by photos of lil xan with his mouth open and tongue sticking out?
(13 March 2018)

Mariela:
If the bible told you to jump off the roof of a 5 story building, would you do it?
(13 March 2018)

Mariela:
Nevermind you won't even answer this question anyway.
(13 March 2018)

Sharell:
How to get through to stubborn, strict parents?
(13 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment