Saturday 17 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Gladys:
She started talking to me the first day I met her and we ve talked at work every since.
(14 March 2018)

Gladys:
We have a couple of things in common, like the fact that we went to the same college and that her father and i work in the same field.
(14 March 2018)

Gladys:
This girl just started working at my job and I m kind of attracted to her.
(14 March 2018)

Yon:
Ladies, am I attractive?
(14 March 2018)

Song:
Are glasses a turn for women?
(14 March 2018)

Evan:
Cockblocked?
(14 March 2018)

Shelba:
I think I like this guy?
(14 March 2018)

Shelba:
How can I get him to notice me without being obvious or awkward?
(14 March 2018)

Shelba:
I really like him and we do have things in common such as we both love the country, riding 4 wheelers, and other things.
(14 March 2018)

Shelba:
He is the only guy I love out of this entire world (obvi not counting family). He doesn't really notice me that much.. how can I get him to without being obvious or awkward?
(14 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment