Wednesday 28 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Luvenia:
I've been played a lot, sorry I'm gullible and can't read a stupid guys mind.
(26 March 2018)

Bridget:
How to be not deptrssed?
(26 March 2018)

Bridget:
I feel so shut down and separated.
(26 March 2018)

Bridget:
If I have any time to think about myself at all I start crying.
(26 March 2018)

Bridget:
I've tried every trick in the book and taken advise from so many people, but I just can't get over this empty feeling.
(26 March 2018)

Bridget:
I'm not thinking I'm not good enough, it was her mistake to leave a guy that loved her so deeply and unconditionally.
(26 March 2018)

Bridget:
I'm not hoping to get her back, ive accepted that ship has already sailed.
(26 March 2018)

Bridget:
My friends say I seem normal and happy and energetic day by day buy they can tell I am really upset with something.
(26 March 2018)

Bridget:
I aleays completely tire myself out and fall asleep right away, because if I have any time to think about the past I end up in an ocean of self pitty.
(26 March 2018)

Bridget:
Some days I don't even want to swipe right on tinder.
(26 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment