Monday 26 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Flavia:
Would you want to go talk to him if he was good looking?
(23 March 2018)

Gussie:
If I am incapacitated then my husband can beat me, betray and kill me?
(23 March 2018)

Ladawn:
What does it mean when im suspended without pay?
(23 March 2018)

Ladawn:
Ive been suspended for something im not sure i did this time.
(23 March 2018)

Ladawn:
Its been 2 weeks and i dont know when they going to put me back on schedule.
(23 March 2018)

Ladawn:
Ive been suspended without pay at my job.
(23 March 2018)

Loralee:
I left my birth control over night in my car on two separate occasions in about 40-50 degree weather, are they okay?
(23 March 2018)

Loralee:
I finished the active pills and now am on my placebo week, could the weather have caused them to be ineffective?
(23 March 2018)

Loralee:
I left my birth control pills over night in 40-50 degree weather.
(23 March 2018)

Loida:
Casual encounter?
(23 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment