Monday 19 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Trudy:
Rate my skin 1-10 and explain why please?
(16 March 2018)

Shin:
Where would be a good place to go in order to find a pen-pal or online friends?
(16 March 2018)

Shin:
I am awkward and not good with making friends in person, so where can I go to find friends online?
(16 March 2018)

Sumiko:
Want a boyfriend?
(16 March 2018)

Sumiko:
Im really not so i don't understand why no one approaches me.
(16 March 2018)

Sumiko:
And not to sound conceited but im not ugly.
(16 March 2018)

Kris:
If he messed me around?
(16 March 2018)

Kris:
And on top of everything he wanted my friendship to continue.
(16 March 2018)

Kris:
It was as if one minute he was lovng and sweet and then distant to nothing.
(16 March 2018)

Kris:
I have just given up he has taken everything I ever felt for him and just brushed it all aside.
(16 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment