Thursday 8 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lynnette:
Is he still my great uncle or what?
(6 March 2018)

Lynnette:
He married again many years later.
(6 March 2018)

Lynnette:
One of my great aunts married somebody but died only a year later, leaving my great uncle widowed.
(6 March 2018)

Aaron:
Confused about a attsck my drunk my brother in law did towards me. What are your thoughts?
(6 March 2018)

Aaron:
I have been in pain and I have to hide my neck in public.
(6 March 2018)

Aaron:
I didn't want to make a big deal about it because he was drunk and I live at my husbands families house.
(6 March 2018)

Aaron:
As I started to think back on it with a swollen bruised neck Im not sure if it was only the alcohol.
(6 March 2018)

Aaron:
I told my husband I didnt think he knew what he was doing as he had been drinking and he never does.
(6 March 2018)

Aaron:
My husband got home (45 minutes later) and his brother was completely drunk.
(6 March 2018)

Aaron:
So I came out the bathroom and outside to avoid him.
(6 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment