Wednesday 21 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Wilhemina:
I have a doctors appointment next week.
(19 March 2018)

Wilhemina:
I just turned 29 i have always had irregular period.
(19 March 2018)

Wilhemina:
We didnt care If i got pregnant.
(19 March 2018)

Wilhemina:
Me and my husband have been have unprotected sex for 4 years.
(19 March 2018)

Margarett:
How can I get over my obsession?
(19 March 2018)

Irish:
How do I loose my virginity in high school?
(19 March 2018)

Irish:
I pretty much have no relations or friendships to any girl, because I am a lame loserrrrrrr. and a im half asian.
(19 March 2018)

Oscar:
My Mom stopped loving my Dad after they divorced and she won't let me love him anymore. When I get to be an adult can I get close again?
(19 March 2018)

Oscar:
Can I get close to him again when I am an adult even though I am not allowed to see him now?
(19 March 2018)

Jena:
Is it really that ugly to have big breasts but a little butt?
(19 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment