Sunday 25 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Polly:
I even went on a date with another guy before my ex and I talked about this and it didn't go horribly but I can't feel anything for that new guy, I'm stuck on my ex.
(22 March 2018)

Polly:
But at this point, I can't see myself with anyone else.
(22 March 2018)

Polly:
He said he doesn't know how long it'll take him to get there but he didn't want me to wait for him and if I happen to meet another guy to give him a chance.
(22 March 2018)

Polly:
Do you all think this is just a lost cause and I should try to move on?
(22 March 2018)

Polly:
And it just hurts so much not being with him, but I also want to be patient and let him get himself together.
(22 March 2018)

Polly:
I mean he sounded so sincere because he was even about to start crying.
(22 March 2018)

Polly:
He said he wants to try but that he wants to learn to love himself before he can love me again.
(22 March 2018)

Polly:
I believe those things can be fixed and I was the one who brought up getting back.
(22 March 2018)

Polly:
We broke up because we fought a lot over communication issues, mostly me and the way I expressed things, not being patient enough, etc.
(22 March 2018)

Polly:
My ex and I broke up a couple of months ago and we recently talked about getting back together because we both still love each other and miss one another.
(22 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment