Monday 5 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mechelle:
Like i know it was a bad thing but i was hungry and there was no food so i just cooked my baby brother because he looked delicious.
(3 March 2018)

Margherita:
Can't get over my sons father. Why do i still think about someone who treated me so bad?
(3 March 2018)

Margherita:
Oh and by the way this girl that lives with him wad the same girl he was cheating on me with when I was pregnant.
(3 March 2018)

Margherita:
I guess u can say I fell for his words and went to hang out with him and we ended up having sex.. after we had sex he ignored me told me vagina was lose and that he no longer wants to talk to me because I have nothing to offer him.
(3 March 2018)

Margherita:
A WEEK ago my sons father reached out and wanted to see me and his son so we hung out and all he kept saying was how he misses me everyday that he is using this girl and that sooner it will all he back to normal.
(3 March 2018)

Margherita:
With no where to go me and my son ended up living in a shelter for 6 months till my family let me move back in.
(3 March 2018)

Margherita:
I had a baby 9 months ago for the whole time being pregnant I lived with my sons father and 2 weeks after giving birth he kicked me and his baby out.
(3 March 2018)

Brianne:
Do you think us guys should not even bother looking anymore, there are no decent women anymore, they're all feminist?
(3 March 2018)

Brianne:
There is very little chance of finding a decent woman.
(3 March 2018)

Brianne:
Don't forget that there are 7 billion people on the earth, so that figure of women who are not feminist is a tiny amount.
(3 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment