Friday 9 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Simone:
However, he says he is just not ready for a relationship, but he still flirts with me.
(7 March 2018)

Simone:
So, my crush and I have known each other for a while, and we have both confessed that we have feelings for each other.
(7 March 2018)

Jennine:
I like a guy, and I feel like he likes me back?
(7 March 2018)

Merideth:
I know he could just be a sweet guy but what do you think?
(7 March 2018)

Merideth:
Every time we walk together he always opens the doors for me.
(7 March 2018)

Merideth:
He remembers things about me from previous conversations, he smiles a lof and can keep a conversation.
(7 March 2018)

Merideth:
A kid in my college class is really sweet.
(7 March 2018)

Qiana:
Was I being disrespectful towards this person on Facebook?
(7 March 2018)

Qiana:
I ended up deleting his message again, there is something about this guy that makes me feel uncomfortable and he has the tendency of growing attached to certain types of people.
(7 March 2018)

Qiana:
Then he had the nerve to apologize to me for writing this message to me and him thinking that I might remember him.
(7 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment