Wednesday 7 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shantell:
Of course it was an accident as the rabbit jumped in front of my car and I ran it over- it was too soon to avoid it.
(5 March 2018)

Shantell:
I have heard of multiple superstitions surrounding rabbits- but not one of when you kill a rabbit.
(5 March 2018)

Doretha:
Is there any remote chance I'm pregnant?
(5 March 2018)

Jone:
Whats a good last know for a pirate king?
(5 March 2018)

Jone:
I have two kings one King Tobias is descended from pirates and the other King Manix, his father was a pirate lord and his mother was a mermaid.
(5 March 2018)

Nanette:
Do you like to kiss boys?
(5 March 2018)

Maurita:
Then he forgot my birthday... i was upset... then he cooked me some rice 2 weeks later.
(5 March 2018)

Maurita:
I shrugged it off that we were in early stages.
(5 March 2018)

Maurita:
I dont know if am going paranoid or not.. first he was with me and he was looking at womens bottoms.
(5 March 2018)

Maurita:
Ive been dating this guy for a year.
(5 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment