Thursday 15 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Basilia:
How do I explain to my girlfriend that I'm really popular and have tons of friends?
(12 March 2018)

Sherrell:
Why does she love tickling me and making me nervous?
(12 March 2018)

Sherrell:
She rested her head on my chest and because I was shaking, she was giggling and said she wasn't going to tickle me even though she knows she would enjoy it.
(12 March 2018)

Sherrell:
I swear I never have stuttered and blushed so much.
(12 March 2018)

Sherrell:
She really doesn't like it when I talk to this girl from my neighborhood and she literally hugged me in front of her and made out with me once.
(12 March 2018)

Sherrell:
She began giggling a lot after I was red.
(12 March 2018)

Sherrell:
She kissed my cheek and then pinned me down and then tickled me.
(12 March 2018)

Sherrell:
It gets a little sexual though now.
(12 March 2018)

Sherrell:
I'm 23 and she's 26 and she still loves doing that.
(12 March 2018)

Sherrell:
We've known each other since I was 7 and she was 10. She really loves making me blush and tickling me because of my dorky laugh.
(12 March 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment