Friday 2 March 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Geneva:
I miss my best friend with my whole heart though... How do i stop please help.
(28 February 2018)

Geneva:
Everyone loves him but in reality hes so two faced and spreads lots of rumors about me that aren't true.
(28 February 2018)

Geneva:
My best friend left me for her boyfriend.
(28 February 2018)

Toshia:
Whats the best place to be someone like you?
(28 February 2018)

Margery:
Anybody know what could be wrong?
(28 February 2018)

Margery:
Im not pregnant and i dont have a eating disorder.
(28 February 2018)

Margery:
The smell of food makes me sick, everything, including liquids, taste bad or have no taste, when i do eat or drink i feel like i havent eaten in months.
(28 February 2018)

Darci:
What do you do when you catch feelings for your very best friends girl?
(27 February 2018)

Darci:
I know getting with her is never an option (Bro code). But its to the point where I've got such a crush on her that I don't even want to hang out with them because it hurts being around her knowing I can't have her.
(27 February 2018)

Angele:
BABY NAMES !!?
(27 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment