Friday 27 January 2017

A beautiful show of hues put up by the setting sun on the river was a beautiful sight to behold

On the way, we had a quick stop at the magnificent Murudeshwara temple. And into the city, the sprawling lush green farms and coconut farms was obscured by the urbanization along the road. As we entered into the city of Mangalore we could spot a number of churches beautifully decorated for Christmas and New Year.
_

Bobette:
Sometimes I'm good at holding it in and containing it.
(27 January 2017)

Bobette:
Now little things throw me off, like my dad not putting the groceries he bought away.
(27 January 2017)

Bobette:
I had a lot of crappy things happen to me.
(27 January 2017)

Francine:
How many facebook friends do you have?
(27 January 2017)

Francine:
How can you meet that many people wow.
(27 January 2017)

Mathilde:
Please help! i got in a fight with my best guy friend? :(?
(27 January 2017)

Mathilde:
I miss talking to him and I want to talk to him, but I m also still annoyed with him, and I don t get why he s pushing me away like this?
(27 January 2017)

Mathilde:
I was so mad I yelled at him and ignored him for a while, and when I felt better and went to talk to him, he told me he was shaken up by the incident and wanted space from me.
(27 January 2017)

Mathilde:
I was starting to have a crush on him, and we were supposed to get coffee together but he ditched me and went instead with a girl he s been crushing on.
(27 January 2017)

Dorthy:
These are my confessions?
(27 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment