Thursday 26 January 2017

A few were one offs but most were repeated several times with some being long term

My first experience was at 17 when I was seduced by a young gorgeous wife of 20 who lived across the road. PM me if you want to know more details. Thereafter I was hooked on married women and have lost count of how many married cunts I've had the pleasure of over the years.
_

Danielle:
Since my last relationship; which it broke my heart.
(25 January 2017)

Danielle:
I'm in my late 20s and I'm at a place in my life where I can't date men anymore.
(25 January 2017)

Shanita:
How to survive a breakup?
(25 January 2017)

Shanita:
I workout daily am trying to get a new body.
(25 January 2017)

Shanita:
This breakup happened 3 months ago.
(25 January 2017)

Shanita:
I have a great support system at home I just worry a ton about everything and am nervous.
(25 January 2017)

Shanita:
I don't want to see her for awhile but why am I suffering a lot from it.
(25 January 2017)

Shanita:
Her best friend is my twin brothers girlfriend I know awkward.
(25 January 2017)

Shanita:
We separated and I was so attached to her.
(25 January 2017)

Shanita:
After everything me and my ex girlfriend have been through.
(25 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment