Thursday 26 January 2017

As we stated before a function does not have any side effects

In this post, we are going to explore some properties of functions and how we can use them in a functional programming language. A function accepts a set of input values; we call that the domain of a function. The output of a function is called codomain and the set of outputs is called the image of the function.
_

Shiloh:
Love & Hate?
(25 January 2017)

Shiloh:
I hate feeling this way and just want it to go away.
(25 January 2017)

Shiloh:
So i try to hate him thinking that way my feelings will go away, however iv noticed the more i try to hate him the stronger my feelings become.
(25 January 2017)

Shiloh:
I dont think he feels the same way as of he did he would ve contacted me even just as a friend to see how i am, but nothing.
(25 January 2017)

Shiloh:
I have been getting on with my life but still think about him alot and have feelings for him.
(25 January 2017)

Shiloh:
Anyway long story cut short we never dated, he moved away and we haven t spoke in over a year.
(25 January 2017)

Tena:
Has anything happen to anybody else?
(25 January 2017)

Tena:
It seems to me he is using her, I think if they get married while there in college, she graduates, while he drops out,. So she will be doing the most work.
(25 January 2017)

Tena:
The guy she's marrying to has been known to barely do anywork, I once asked him if he was going to get a hamburger, he said to me why should I get one when I can get my girlfriend to go get one for me.
(25 January 2017)

Tena:
I have a friend who recently got engaged, she's in college, and her fiance is also in college a year behind her, she's almost out of college.
(25 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment