Friday 27 January 2017

Have you had a moment forced the whole heart to grow or retract?

If so, did you get better or have you never quite recovered from it? Did your father have a heart attack? Were you told as a child how cruel the whole world can be? Who it was that put you here and why? Did anybody really put you here at all? Like how to cope with tragedy and pain?
_

Shawnta:
Why do nerves take over, making you unable to talk normally or act the way you usually do?
(25 January 2017)

Despina:
Should I let my daughter hang out with this older girl?
(25 January 2017)

Despina:
I know most 11 year olds nowadays are already exposed enough with their social media accounts and such but I don't want my daughter coming home one day and announcing that she wants plastic surgery on her face or start dating multiple guys at once.
(25 January 2017)

Despina:
My other concern is that this child might try to get my daughter exposed to plastic surgery and all those nasty things she might hear from her parents and family friends because that's what the media is all about.
(25 January 2017)

Despina:
They just plan on hanging out after school sometimes and talk on phone conversations.
(25 January 2017)

Despina:
In fact, I had no clue they even lived in our neighborhood.
(25 January 2017)

Despina:
I only know about this girl and her family based on what I've read on the media and on TV but I've never met them in person before.
(25 January 2017)

Despina:
She's in 6th grade and this girl is in 9th grade.
(25 January 2017)

Despina:
It's just that this kid grew up so much differently than the rest of the typical 11 & 14 year old girls and her parents are always on the media and in reality shows.
(25 January 2017)

Despina:
My daughter was at her 14 year old brother's basketball game against one of those fancy private high schools nearby and they started talking.
(25 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment