Wednesday 4 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Janeen:
This makes me sound promiscuous, however I am referring to the only guys that have really given me any attention in the last two years, which is two guys.
(3 January 2017)

Hilde:
20 Questions??
(3 January 2017)

Hilde:
So, I told him we should play 20 queestions.
(3 January 2017)

Era:
Is it ok to rape women who like to be treated like crap and used for sex?
(3 January 2017)

Era:
I really don't see the problem Don't they like to be treated like crap and used for sex What if I knock them out then.
(3 January 2017)

Cameron:
I am creating Podcasts and want to cover all my bases. so:?
(3 January 2017)

Marcelina:
My boyfriend probably thinks I'm ugly . What do I do.
(3 January 2017)

Marcelina:
My hair is really thin because it's extremely straight.
(3 January 2017)

Renita:
Addict songs and poems to relate to please?
(3 January 2017)

Renita:
I miss my dad how he used to be...
(3 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment