Tuesday 31 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Denyse:
Lately she's been getting too close to me... and if she wanted something more I wouldn't be against it.. she drops a lot of hints that she likes me... Am I bi-curious?
(30 January 2017)

Denyse:
It's not that she's the most beautiful person but she's gorgeous.
(30 January 2017)

Denyse:
I enjoyed spending time with her.
(30 January 2017)

Denyse:
Anyway she kept on getting closer and closer to me everyday and I started to feel weird and get butterflies in my stomach.
(30 January 2017)

Denyse:
She asked me if I'd ever leave her for a guy and I said no.
(30 January 2017)

Denyse:
When I told her I didn't like guys she told me she didn't either.
(30 January 2017)

Denyse:
I wasn't affectionate but I kinda started to trust her and we would hug everyday and just talk about how much we loved each other.
(30 January 2017)

Denyse:
Anyway several years ago I met my best friend Avary and she was really close to me.
(30 January 2017)

Denyse:
I've grown up with girls and all of my friends are mostly girls.
(30 January 2017)

Denyse:
But I just can't really picture myself with a guy.
(30 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment