Monday 16 January 2017

Put the Candy to one side and give your brain a real workout with Innecto

Research shows that too much sugar rots your mind as well as your teeth, making it hard to concentrate. Both versions have the same number of levels and the same addictive gameplay. The Freemium version contains advertising, and the original soundtrack is only available as an in-app purchase.
_

Dorthey:
How can I stop letting him manipulate and wat can I do as far as him trying to take control?
(15 January 2017)

Dorthey:
He wants to be in the kid's life but I know he going to want and control everything.
(15 January 2017)

Dorthey:
I feel like I lowered myself up to the pint that I believed I was pregnant by somome who cared about me but he didn't and tries to blame me for stuff.
(15 January 2017)

Dorthey:
I'm taking councling but at times I believe that he has control over me, like I can't win.
(15 January 2017)

Dorthey:
I am 19 he's 26 and he always tries to blame me for his problems and he's rude and manipulative.
(15 January 2017)

Mayola:
Are my friends good friends, or should I find new ones?
(15 January 2017)

Mayola:
I had to hear from someone else that they both have boyfriends, and they don t even know when my birthday is.
(15 January 2017)

Mayola:
On Instagram and snapchat they are always posting pictures of each other, saying how they are best friends.
(15 January 2017)

Mayola:
I am never invited to go anywhere with them anymore.
(15 January 2017)

Mayola:
We get into huge fights now because my friends get mad when I don t pay attention to them talking about themselves constantly.
(15 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment