Tuesday 10 January 2017

For that reason it captures the American experience as well

The novel is set in early medieval Britain when the Britons and the Saxons are maintaining an uneasy truce. Old foes as cousins, village by village. The dragon has lost his original vigor and proves easy to kill. We must hope God yet finds a way to preserve the bonds between our peoples, yet custom and suspicion have always divided us.
_

Caryn:
I can usually go through the day without having to be by her side but when it comes to nighttime or being far away from her I get so upset when I am not in the same house as her.
(9 January 2017)

Caryn:
She calms me down whenever I get frustrated and she's always there when I feel alone.
(9 January 2017)

Caryn:
I'm 15 & I am very close with both of my parents, I have other friends but my mom is my best friend.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
Theres this girl that doesnt like me. But i dont know why?
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
She also comolains she doesnt have a boyfriend.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
Fishes for compliments and complains about her appearance.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
She constantly talks about herself.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
You should know a bit more about this girls personality.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
Ive been nothing but nice and friendly to her.
(9 January 2017)

Rosina:
She use to be before we were dating.
(9 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment