Monday 2 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Ingrid:
Or am I overreacting and should just leave it be?
(1 January 2017)

Ingrid:
He was talking about he missed her and got her a gift.
(1 January 2017)

Ingrid:
I found out the password and I saw that hes still been messaging her.
(1 January 2017)

Ingrid:
A few days later I realized he changed his password.
(1 January 2017)

Ingrid:
And we got into an argument and which he promised he wouldnt talk with her anymore.
(1 January 2017)

Ingrid:
I confronted him about this And he said she was just a friend But he never done this with his other girl friends And they haven t been friends for long.
(1 January 2017)

Ingrid:
He also never told her he Was taken, Never brought up me.
(1 January 2017)

Ingrid:
And the same time he was texting me it was short and taking long to reply But with her it was paragraphs back and fourth.
(1 January 2017)

Ingrid:
He said goodmorning and goodnight and is talking to her the way he use to talk with me.
(1 January 2017)

Ingrid:
So i read the conversation and he added her And he was asking her questions about herself, asking to hang out, calling her, he supposedly bought her chocolates and made her a card.
(1 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment