Thursday 19 January 2017

The price piqued my interest as well as the biryani

The imitation shades, garish clothes with branded names to brightly printed chappals they had it all. In one such lane, my gaze fell on kababs which were being grilled right out in the open. I settled down with my plate on a princely bench, temporarily declared reserved for ladies to keep the men at bay.
_

Lu:
We tried to schedule a meet up, but it fell through due to situations on both ends, and now I am so confused.
(16 January 2017)

Lu:
This wouldn't bother me so much, except for the fact I have invested feelings in him.
(16 January 2017)

Lu:
The only hitch is that he lives on the opposite side of the country and we haven't met in person.
(16 January 2017)

Lu:
We have a lot in common, have great conversations, we both find the other attractive, we have video chatted (so I know he isn't a catfish), and even let up on our darkest secrets.
(16 January 2017)

Lu:
Alright, I met this guy online and we started talking about 5mos ago.
(16 January 2017)

Guillermina:
She looks me up and down, holds eye contact, and sometimes bites her lip?
(16 January 2017)

Shiloh:
Is this real love, should I continue?
(16 January 2017)

Shiloh:
Is this a good idea, am I really in love or drenched in guilt?
(16 January 2017)

Shiloh:
I've been thinking money is the wrong approach and so I thought if I indulged in song writing and piano lessons, I could create her a song.
(16 January 2017)

Shiloh:
I can contact her, but I only ever get a thank you or a simple statement and that's the end of the conversation.
(16 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment