Friday 6 January 2017

I cannot wait to find some free time next year to binge read this entire series

Thank you for your understanding. I hope you had a fantastic week, amazing holidays, full of cheer, presents, and happy moments with your loved ones. Fortunately, I managed to cut down the list to just eleven books. I just couldn't stop at ten, guys, it was too hard.
_

Salome:
Boyfriend just started back doing down on me after he said it was gross?
(6 January 2017)

Salome:
Do you think he really like me since he done something he really wasn t into?
(6 January 2017)

Salome:
But why now cause it been like 3 months since he last did it.
(6 January 2017)

Salome:
But later during sex he just start doing it and then asked was I satisfied and yes I was.
(6 January 2017)

Salome:
So anyway I asked him again on yesterday and he said again NO.
(6 January 2017)

Salome:
But he been telling me no up lately and I asked why cause I'm clean and I do oral on him every time which I doesn t have any problem with it, I love him a lot and I just want that connection with him.
(6 January 2017)

Salome:
Ok so my guy for over a year in a half has been going down on me most of the time, but up lately I have been just like begging him to do oral on me cause I enjoy him.
(6 January 2017)

Reba:
I have friendship problem (or call an enemy)?
(6 January 2017)

Reba:
This happened because my friend taught her I like her (and actually did). She think I like her too, but I lied I don't like her and told everyone. (And figured out that she liked me too.) What should I do to fix this.
(6 January 2017)

Reba:
This thing is going for more than3 month now.
(6 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment