Wednesday 11 January 2017

When you enter the event you are assigned a Playdate time

Blissfully for parents, the experience is fairly stress free. The show is a short and sweet 10 minutes long, and encourages kids to resume playing afterwards. Here they can cuddle up to Peppa and pose for as many photos as your Facebook feed can handle. However here everyone gets their special moment with Peppa.
_

Minda:
Does maple syrup ooze out naturally sweet from the tree or is sugar added to it?
(10 January 2017)

Leida:
Why does she act crazy if she looks at my eyes?
(10 January 2017)

Leida:
So, there's this girl, I'm friends with.
(10 January 2017)

Latesha:
Can you have a sweet 16 if you've been kissed?
(10 January 2017)

Latesha:
My few of my friends are turning 16 soon, and someone said that you can't have a sweet 16 if you have been kissed?
(10 January 2017)

Laurinda:
Why is it that ever time Trimp's lil feelin's are hurt by an actress somewhere's, alla US Working Class Cons start denigratin' the actress?
(10 January 2017)

Laurinda:
What I see is sickness in leader passed to sheep.
(10 January 2017)

Laurinda:
I feel like I'm back in Kiddiegarter anna mobba Kiddiegarterers are maulin' lil girls 'n stuff.
(10 January 2017)

Takisha:
Should pregnant women climb stairs?
(10 January 2017)

Takisha:
This probably sounds like a silly question, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and moving into a new house that has the washer and dryer in the basement, someone once told me that pregnant women shouldn't climb a lot of stairs.
(10 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment