Wednesday 25 January 2017

Is your landscape sending the message you WANT to convey?

Is your home sending the correct message? With all the other tasks associated with selling your home, landscaping is a great project to outsource. Before hiring a gardener, ask friends or neighbors for referrals. Some key points to discuss are how often you would like service and what you need included at each visit.
_

Keturah:
She wanted to come to my new spot for new years and drink and spend the night but her boyfriend got out of jail early.
(16 January 2017)

Keturah:
She texted me a few times and asked me to come over but I was out of town.
(16 January 2017)

Keturah:
My mom stays in the same town she does and she knows because I told her im over there sometimes even though it's far from my house.
(16 January 2017)

Keturah:
Now a few years past we always stood in contact thru social media and we talked and even hung out once on my bday with her friend.
(16 January 2017)

Keturah:
We never even really hung out back then only in class.
(16 January 2017)

Keturah:
So the situation is that this girl I went to school with a few years back liked me but she never let anything happen.
(16 January 2017)

Pennie:
It doesn't matter where I am, or what I'm doing, I'm horny.
(16 January 2017)

Pennie:
I'm seriously horny all the time.
(16 January 2017)

Tomeka:
Can I have an opinion on my image?
(16 January 2017)

Tomeka:
Well, I am a girl around 5 feet tall, short enough, I have big eyes, puffy hair, glasses, medium nose, big lips, and nice slightly chubby cheeks. do you think I can improve and how do you guys think I look overall?
(16 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment