Thursday 26 January 2017

Have you had a moment forced the whole heart to grow or retract?

If so, did you get better or have you never quite recovered from it? Did your father have a heart attack? Were you told as a child how cruel the whole world can be? Who it was that put you here and why? Did anybody really put you here at all? Like how to cope with tragedy and pain?
_

Martine:
I grew up poor. and in a terrible shape. moving from house to house, state to state. and my parets constantly fighting over me after their divorce.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
However a hardship has happened.My father is ill and i now have to take care of him. i already have little money as it is, and now i have to take on my father, and possibly my son.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
I have been visiting with him for a year now, and its to the time where i would get custody.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
He now and for the past year has been residing with the Maternal grandparents.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
My Ex GF, beat him untill he had a broken rib and a skull fracture when he was 10 months old, and he got caught up into the court system.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
The way i found out was, well, to say the least heartbreaking.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
I didnt find out about my son untill 1 year after he was born.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
So as far a free time, not so much.
(25 January 2017)

Martine:
I should start out, that i am a Full time college student and i work Full-time.
(25 January 2017)

Cyndi:
Do you like the name George?
(25 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment