Sunday 1 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Janel:
My friend she is manga reim chode?
(31 December 2016)

Shela:
I'm a 17 year old girl I'm a senior in high school I'm very sweet and always respectful I always dress nice and do my makeup?
(31 December 2016)

Alyssa:
I was drunk and my crush helped me out that night. I tried kissing him. He didnt let it happen but he brushed the hair out of my face?
(31 December 2016)

Alyssa:
I notice he says the same jokes and tries to flirt with other girls even in my presence but it seems as though he feels a bit guilty doing this.
(31 December 2016)

Alyssa:
Thing is he has never made a move to ask me out and I get the impression he won't ever do it. is it because we work together or is he just simply not interested but likes flirting around?
(31 December 2016)

Alyssa:
Sometimes i see him look at me from afar.
(31 December 2016)

Alyssa:
After this drunk incident he still continues to tease me playfully.
(31 December 2016)

Alyssa:
Even before his event he would playfully tease me the whole time.
(31 December 2016)

Alyssa:
He is my work colleague by the way.
(31 December 2016)

Alyssa:
We also held hands that night and he didn't seem to mind too much.
(31 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment