Friday 6 January 2017

I was fortunate enough to find out from a trusted colleague and friend

Don had been battling major health issues that had him in the ICU earlier this year and left him with blood clots on his lungs. I had a moment to check in with a few other folks and briefly mourn together. Then we were stopped in our tracks by the New York Post.
_

Latanya:
I was watching a show and this lady's boss banged the lady's mom.
(5 January 2017)

Willodean:
Why do we spend so much time together when he doesn't like me?
(5 January 2017)

Willodean:
He hasn't made a move yet Why do we spend so much time together when he doesn't like me?
(5 January 2017)

Joanie:
What do you do when you text tweet add your crush to your mentions, and nothing happens? no reply, he wont even add me as a friend on FB! i?
(5 January 2017)

Joanie:
I dont get it, he doesnt have a relationship status, I try not to be pushy, and from his pics he seems like a really friendly person.
(5 January 2017)

Joanie:
I dont get it, once he liked my post its bc i RT'd his work.
(5 January 2017)

Joanie:
I follow what he does, hes into social justice, and is very vocal, i always like his page on FB and even secretly gave him more followers on Twitter, yet he still never followed me back.
(5 January 2017)

Jeri:
If a girl blushes and giggles after you hug her does she like you?
(5 January 2017)

Hannelore:
Lot of gender studies guys like to complain whine and bich about marriage with women but would any woman actually wanna marry these guys?
(5 January 2017)

Raven:
Was this guy being a total jerk towards this girl?
(5 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment