Sunday 1 January 2017

Chakor gets irritated and says she is happy that he left and she is not missing him

Chakor says that Suraj is where he should be. Ragini says she has a better plan. Suraj asks Cheeku to stop the car somewhere for dinner. Cheeku tells him that Chakor has given him strict instructions to stop the car directly at Patna. He gives him a bottle of alcohol.
_

Oma:
I'm not a self conscious little girl anymore and I'm not going to hurt anyone.
(31 December 2016)

Oma:
How can I get the message across?
(31 December 2016)

Oma:
He's trying really hard, but I don't want him anymore.
(31 December 2016)

Oma:
He said that he wanted to be with me and she need not know.
(31 December 2016)

Oma:
I went and forgave him, but he quickly turned the conversation into how his wife is overbearing and he misses me.
(31 December 2016)

Oma:
I received a call the other day and it was him apologizing, asking if he could take me to dinner.
(31 December 2016)

Oma:
I focused on my degree and I now work for a local law firm.
(31 December 2016)

Oma:
I was beyond hurt because he was my first and I loved him.
(31 December 2016)

Oma:
My parents didn't like him because I was 18 and he was 35. Around month 10, he told me that he had gotten another woman pregnant and was going to marry her.
(31 December 2016)

Oma:
I didn't see it, or chose not to see it, at first.
(31 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment