Wednesday 11 January 2017

The Occupy movement was a backlash to the financial crisis

And it appears to be due to three main causes. Their world has collapsed, their self annointed righteousness destroyed. They are irritable (cranky, peevish, testy, etc) because they refuse to realize their total rejection. Even if he accomplishes only half, the landscape of American politics and policy will be radically altered.
_

Lyndsay:
It just seems all the men just want to have sex with a single moms.
(10 January 2017)

Lyndsay:
I want to cook, clean, wrk take care of my family and have an amazing man to cuddle up with and having him wanting to be my partner in good times and bad when a busy day of duties are done.
(10 January 2017)

Lyndsay:
Hello everyone so I've had my fare share of relationships and heart break.. it's just I'm 27 with 2 kids and I want a serious relationship so bad.
(10 January 2017)

Katharine:
Would a Latina date a guy with a facial deformity?
(10 January 2017)

Katharine:
Is it possible she would date me, despite the good looking guys standing in close proximity?
(10 January 2017)

Katharine:
Usually, there are guys who are better looking than I am standing around.
(10 January 2017)

Katharine:
We talk and hang out too, but I'm not sure if she likes me.
(10 January 2017)

Katharine:
This Latina girl is a super sweet girl, and she is gorgeous.
(10 January 2017)

Katharine:
I do have a facial deformity, and as you can see, I am a bit insecure (not much), which is why I am here.
(10 January 2017)

Theresia:
Who is Bada Boom and what did he do?
(10 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment