Friday 27 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Philomena:
I love her but my anxiety is getting the best of me when it comes to her.
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
We both have ambitions of becoming Police Officers after College.
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
I do fear that she I'm not good enough for her to be her friend because I'm badass as the other guys.
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
I already have told her that I do have anxiety issues and she says that she is cool with it.
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
Anyways I'm starting to think that she is feeling like I don't have interest in her.
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
I do have anxiety which causes me to talk weirdly.
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
Sometimes I lose my thoughts for words.
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
But I have realized that I sound very shallow and talk in a low tone when we have a conversation.
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
I even walked her to the train station and texted her to make sure that she got home safely.
(27 January 2017)

Philomena:
I also did the gentleman thing of opening the door for her.
(27 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment