Monday 30 January 2017

Have we already arrived at my fair business concept?

No, we are finally going to do things entirely differently. Not for the purpose of renewal, but to carry out a major cleanup with rigorous decisiveness. Away with all the junk that clogs up our space and prevents us from breathing in healthy air that will feed and energise us.
_

Larisa:
Can a adult take away another adults age 22 even though he bought it with the money he worked for?
(29 January 2017)

Larisa:
The person is not his mother but his sister....... and his mother and him live with her in her house.
(29 January 2017)

Latina:
What does it mean if I fight and kick in my sleep?
(29 January 2017)

Latina:
Does anyone know why I would be like that?
(29 January 2017)

Latina:
She said I kept kicking my foot and saying stuff like that.
(29 January 2017)

Latina:
I spent the night at my moms and she said I was saying STOP and other commands to stop.
(29 January 2017)

Lelia:
I want to support my wife on this, but I'd like to know your opinions?
(29 January 2017)

Lelia:
Is it OK if we are relaxed about nudity at home now that our first child is about to be born?
(29 January 2017)

Lelia:
She rarely wears anything when the weather is warm.
(29 January 2017)

Lelia:
Not only she sleeps in the nude, but she likes to spend time in the nude at home.
(29 January 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment